It's DISTRICTS time!
NSDA & MSHSAA Districts
Congressional Debate Judging Handbook (Feb. 24)
MSHSAA Judging Handbook (Mar. 2 & 3)
NSDA Judging Handbook (Mar. 8-10)
- All Varsity competitors are required to obtain TWENTY ROUNDS between our invitational and our two district tournaments.
- Competitors - There is a MANDATORY meeting on TUESDAY, Feb 6th for ALL THREE EVENTS. There will be additional paper work handed out.
- All students DOUBLE ENTERED any NSDA event (including congress) must print off and COMPLETELY fill out THIS FORM and return it by Monday, Feb 12th.
- If you want to schedule practices with coaches, please fill out THIS GRID. Read the rules, be fair.
- NSDA Eastern Missouri Website
- Joy of Tournaments Page - Find schedules, contacts, etc.
- National Speech & Debate Association - Find out all you need to know about our organization
- MSHSAA - Find out all you need to know about the rules
- Follow us on Twitter @EastMO_NFL
- Follow us on Facebook @ Eastern Missouri Speech & Debate