Parkway West Fall Classic
PLEASE CONSIDER DONATING YOUR TIME TO JUDGE!
THEN, you can sign up to JUDGE RIGHT HERE!
You can check your TIMES here. Please give us 48 hours to update this form.
You can find our JUDGE TRAINING HUB here!
Please review our INVITATION. Given our virtual setting, please read it CAREFULLY and ask questions EARLY!
- Registration is now OPEN!
- Entries must be in Speechwire by 4 pm on Wednesday, Sept. 29th. No new entries can be added after then.
- All entires must have NAMES in speechwire. Names on the waitlist must have names to enter our queue.
- Changes and drops should be finalized by 3 pm on Wednesday, Oct. 6th. Entry fees will be charged after this time. No additions will be accepted.
- Asynchronous Duo and Backup recordings are due in Speechwire by 3pm on Wednesday, Oct. 6th. It is your duty to ensure links work. Inoperable links will be ranked last.
We ask that your varsity students and your school judges sign up on our judging form above. Just have them specify their affiliation or level of experience.
To honor Haran Kumar, we will be working to collect money for Every Child's Hope. ECH is an organization that works to support a vast and growing population of St. Louis youth. Beyond providing mental health and trauma services, ECH provides a Head Start program and K-12 alternative schooling. They offer family and crisis support, foster care management, and parenting programs. They support homeless youth as well as pregnant and parenting teenagers. What’s more, ECH only receives 55% of its necessary funding through the government. Donations are the primary engine of this impressive operation. To help raise money, we will be doing the following during our tournament:
- Direct Donations
- Presenting seeds and trees rather than trophies and donating the saved cost
Parkway West Debaters
- Sign up to WORK at our tournament. Here are some of the specific responsibilities you may be asked to do. This deadline is FRIDAY, SEPT. 17th.
- Managers and chairs must attend a mandatory meeting on TBA
- All tournament personnel must attend the MANDATORY MEETING on TUESDAY, OCT. 5th.
- Varsity - check your judging quotas on the forms page.
- Encourage your parents to sign up.